Here are some great youtube talks related to self-compassion that I found out and helped me in my personal life. I invite you all to have a look at them, hoping it will definitely be helpful to you, especially if you are self-critical.
- School of Life – What is Self-compassion?
- Kristin Neff – 2-Minute Tips: How to Practice Self-Compassion
- Stephanie Kwong – FitLife – How To Have Self Compassion
- NICABM – Self Compassion: What It Really is and Why It’s So Practical in Psychotherapy
- Jack Kornfield – Freedom Though Self Compassion
- Dylan Stirewalt – TEDx 2013 – Redefining self compassion & mental illness
- Kristin Neff – Empathy and Compassion in Society
- Tara Brach – Learning to Respond not React
- Yvette Erasmus – How to Cultivate More Self-Compassion
- Yvette Erasmus – Practical Self Compassion Part 1 – Tools and Practices
- Yvette Erasmus – Practical Self Compassion Part 2 – Strategies and Q&A
- Tara Brach – The RAIN of Self-Compassion
- PurelyTwins.com – How to show yourself self-compassion
- Kelly McGonigal – Why Self-Compassion Matters, and How to Develop It
- Kelly McGonigal – Stanford video – Navigating with compassion, poise and willpower
You can also watch the entire playlist here.